What is a more classic comfort food than soup- especially in the winter. See this list of delicious soup recipes.
Classic Comfort Food Soup Recipes Roundup!
What is a more classic comfort food than soup- especially in the winter. I think soups can often be emotional- mom serving up chicken noodle soup when you weren’t feeling good or dipping a grilled cheese in tomato soup as you watched the snowfall. Soup can also be a complete meal- packed with protein, veggies and more! Add a sammie or a salad and dinner is done. Below you will find some great soup recipes to add into your meal rotation (and memories).
Chips, pizza and wings might be traditional Super Bowl food. But with the winter temps, consider making your game meal a “Soup”er Bowl. Here are some soup recipes that are sure to score! (ok, no more puns! 😉 )
1. Creamy Leek & Potato Soup– Pandora’s Deals
2. Cheeseburger Soup– Cincy Shopper
3. Chunky Crockpot Chili Recipe– Mission to Save
4. Crock Pot Creamy Tomato Soup– Saving Dollars and Sense
5. Slow Cooker Clam Chowder– The Kitchen is My Playground
6. Sausage and White Bean Soup Recipe– Hot Eats and Cool Reads
7. Busy Day Chicken Fajita Soup– One Creative Mommy
8. Creamy Broccoli Soup Recipe– Mission to Save
9. Minestrone Soup– My Turn For Us
10. Panera’s Cream Cheese Potato Soup– Anne’s Entitled Life
a few more from me…
Low Carb Cheeseburger Soup – Mission to Save
Shredded Chicken Noodle Soup – Mission to Save
Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup – Mission to Save
Broccoli Cheddar Soup – Mission to Save
Ham & Potato Chowder – Mission to Save