My name is Mary and I am on a mission, a mission to help you save! If you choose to accept and come on this journey with me, you will learn how to save more so you can do more living and give more freely.
Born and raised in Columbus, Ohio, I am married to my high school sweetheart. We have 3 kiddos, a Jr, and boy/girl twins (you will hear about my 4 fave people quite a bit on the blog!) I have been a bargain hunter for years and first got hooked by rewards programs. I started blogging in 2010 and Mission to Save was born in 2012. My educational background is a BA in Theatre and a Masters in Social Work. Ironically, frugal blogging is a fun way to mix these two seemingly unrelated interests. I am so excited for you to join me on “my Mission”!
On Mission: to Save, you will find grocery savings tips, printable coupon offers, general frugal living thoughts, details on rewards programs and much more. I will also be sharing tips for saving time, money and sanity as well as recipes and DIY projects too! You will see, I love to teach others how to save and encourage you to see how being frugal can help to stretch your donation dollars too.
Join the Mission: to Save Community!
- Email – Sign up for my FREE daily email updates. You will get e-mails with a list of all the great money saving content for that week.
- Facebook – Become a fan on Facebook and stay current. Some deals are time sensitive and on Facebook I can let you know just when to snag it. I also love how Facebook provides a way for us to have a “conversation” about all things saving! Be sure to “like” Mission: to Save so you don’t miss my posts in your feed. And join our Mission Savers Facebook Group too
- Pinterest– I Love Pinterest! So come on over and see what I’m pinning. And if you see something you like on my site, pin it too!
- Instagram– This social media outlet gives you a little more of a personal view of my crazy life!
- Twitter –Follow me @aMissiontoSave to see tweets about deals and time sensitive information.
- Media Appearances– Central Ohio Fans, be sure to catch me the First Monday of the Month on FOX 28 Good Day Columbus. You may find me on other local media outlets from time to time as well, so keep your eye out for Mission to Save on Air!
- YouTube– Often couponing and savings tips can be a little complicated and some more explanation is needed. Check out my YouTube channel as I add education tutorials to keep you on the savings path.
I hope you can hear the passion in my “voice”. I am excited for this journey and am so ready to accept the mission. Are you?! If you want to share a great deal, want to brag about a successful shopping trip or have a question, please contact me at [email protected]. It’s isn’t impossible to save, live and give. And I want to help you succeed!
Photo credit: Ashley C Thompson Photography