Learn How to Save Money With Coupons
You have decided to accept the Mission- to save for your family (and have more for living life and giving to others). You want to know how to start couponing, but you don’t know where to begin? Here are few posts that will give you basic information to start you in the right direction:
- Couponers Dictionary: Learn the Language of a Couponista
- 5 Grocery Savings Tips: 5 Ideas to help you start saving!
- CVS 101: Learn How to Shop Successfully at CVS
- Walgreens 101: Learn How to Shop Successfully at Walgreens
- Coupon Binder Organization: Watch a Video Tutorial on How to Organize Those Coupons!
- Printable and eCoupons 101: Did you know you can get free printable coupons online? And how about money saving apps? Learn about these great alternatives to the traditional newspaper insert coupons.
You can also use my Coupon Database to search for specific coupons. It will tell you if there are any available and where to find them (insert, printable or app).
You are now armed with the general knowledge of how to use coupons. I suggest you start with just one store- make your list and gather those coupons.
Those are the basics. Also, you can always find lots of money-saving tips by browsing around in the drop down menu bar (at the top of the blog page) or using the “search this site for savings” option. If you ever have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me. Also, the Facebook wall is a great place to post questions and to brag about successes. So be sure to “like” Mission: to Save and join the community of savers!