This is another one of my sister Angie’s awesome recipes (remember those recipe cards from my wedding shower?!). Soup in general is comfort food- especially on cold days. I can remember my big sis making this for me in college (sent in a mason jar).
I have to admit, everyone is always surprised by the secret ingredient… Yep coffee creamer!
Add this Creamy Broccoli Soup Recipe into your rotation today!
- 4 T butter original recipe calls for 6, 4 works just fine
- 1 t salt
- 1 C chopped green onion
- 2 C non-dairy creamer powder
- 5 C Chicken broth
- 2-3 diced potatoes I prefer red, with some skin left on
- 2-3 diced carrots
- 1/3 C uncooked rice can use brown
- 20 oz frozen cut broccoli or 2 large fresh bunches, tops only
- Boil all ingredients for 15 min
- Then turn down heat and simmer for 45 min
See more great Recipes on Mission to Save!
Come Pin with me too!