One of the easiest ways to decorate with each season or holiday is with a wreath. There’s just something so welcoming and charming about a seasonally appropriate wreath. I have made several and they can be even better handmade. So check out this roundup of sweet decor
Round Up of DIY Wreaths for All Seasons!
Valentine’s Day Wreaths
1. Diaper Wreath from Mission to Save
2. Red, White, Blue Pool Noodle Wreath from Mission to Save
3. Picture Frame Memory Wreath from Infarrantly Creative
4. Repurposed Neckties Wreath from Mission to Save
5. Dum Dums Wrapper Wreath from Mission to Save
Which one(s) are you going to try?