Do you have a holiday event or birthday party to plan? Consider making a recipe or two to fit your theme- turkey pops, Olaf cookies and pretzel chicks. These provide a great “awww, cute” reaction from your guests. Check out this list of Cute Food Recipes, one of these might be a hit at your next celebration.
1. Frozen Banana Penguins from Reading Confetti
2. Reindeer Treats from Lil’ Luna
3. Mini Heart Cookies from The Dessert Lover
4. Olaf Nutter Butter Cookies from This Mama Loves
5. Disney Frozen Cupcakes from Bubbly Nature Creations
6. Mickey Mouse Oreo Cookie Pops from Hi Cookery
7. Chocolate “Hunny Pots” with Honey Mousse from SugarHero
8. Disneyland’s Apple Pie Caramel Apples from Favorite Family Recipes
9. Valentines Heart Krispie Treats from Cookies and Cups
10. Valentine Cake Pops from Pint Sized Baker
11. Nutter Butter Turkey Cupcakes from MommySavers
12. Rice Krispie Turkey Pops from Hungry Happenings
13. Mini Pumpkin Pies from Home Is Where The Boat Is
14. “Frozen” Popcorn Snowballs from Life Made Simple
15. Donut Hole Snowmen from Let’s Dish
16. Celebration Pretzel Sticks from Lady Behind The Curtain
Be sure to check out these great recipes on my blog too.
Bonus! Olaf Cheese Sticks
Which of these Cute Recipe ideas will you be trying?