Around Christmas time my friend (and Mission to Save team member) Ashli posted a picture of adorable Olaf Cheese Sticks on Facebook. She made them for her son’s “winter” classroom party. She was looking for a healthy snack option and these Frozen themed goodies were perfect. So when I began thinking about what kind of snack to have at my Disney Side celebration, these were the first thing to come to mind. Not only are they a healthy option but they are frugal, easy and oh so cute too! Win-Win-Win- Win.
How to Make Olaf Cheese Sticks
Olaf Cheese Sticks Supplies:
- Mozzarella String Cheese Sticks (be sure to search for a coupons to buy them!)
- Black Sharpie (probably have this already)
- Orange Sharpie (this really is a must to complete the look)
- A pic of Olaf (for inspiration!)
How to Draw Olaf on the Cheese Sticks:
- Draw two oval shaped eyes, 3 lines above them for hair and one half oval/mouth shape outline
- Add a crescent shaped line in the corner of each eye (leaving some “white” to show), draw a rectangle in the center of the mouth , two lines at the corner of the mouth make it smile.
- Fill in the mouth, but be sure to leave the rectangle white.
- Draw 3 filled in circles for the buttons, and one line with a 2 more lines on each side for the arms.
- And now to finish it off, a cute triangle nose! (Also I realized when I was editing the pics, I should have added eyebrows. So throw those on too)
These obviously would be great for any Disney party, winner party or Christmas shindig. And they really do have the “awww cute factor!”
[…] Olaf Cheese Sticks (from Mission to Save) […]
[…] Olaf Cheese Sticks // Mission to Save […]
[…] Olaf Cheese Sticks – Mission to Save […]