It’s that time of year again, time to start making Christmas Gift lists. That means moms and dads, grandmas and grandpas, aunties and uncles everywhere will be asking the big question- what are the Top Toys for the Holidays this year? I have given you 2 of my hot picks so far, and we have seen some of those prices jump around already. So here is a list of 18 (including those 2) toys to keep an eye on this gift buying season.
Hot Holiday Toys This Christmas Season
1. L.O.L. Bigger Surprise (retail $89.99) – Yep it’s back this year; bigger and better. 😉
2. Fingerling Hugs (retail $29.99) The Monkey is the basic, but you may also find an elusive unicorn on your list.
3. Pikmi Pops Giant Flips (retail $44.99) Current critters are Cat, Dog and Bunny. But the real catch will be unicorn (not yet released).
4. Mibro – Really Rad Robots (retail $39.99) Interactive Remote Control Robot
5. Untamed Raptor by Fingerlings (retail $14.99) some of these colors are also price jumping already.
6. Little Live Wrapples (retail $14.99) the “Flutta” version of these furry friends are already a hard one to snag with prices jumping to $40!
7.Barbie DreamHouse (retail $199.99) I mean it has to make the list every year, right?!
8. PJ MASKS Deluxe Headquarter Play Set (retail $109.19) I know nothing about these cute things, other than at the time of posting this is 29% off!
9. LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts Great Hall Building Kit (retail $99.99)
10. Sesame Street Let’s Dance Elmo (retail $39.99) Something deep in me loves that Elmo is still making this list!
11. AlphaPoint Nerf Laser Ops Pro Toy Blasters (retail $44.99) Nerf is a classic under the tree gift (for “big boys” too)
12. Hatchimals Mystery (retail $59.99 ) These continue to be hot list item- it’s a mystery to me too.
13. Paw Patrol – My Size Lookout Tower (retail $99.99) Lookout, this one was actually on price drop for 25% off when I first posted.
14. Polly Pocket Transformation Playset (retail $39.99) All the good ones come back, I remember buying these for my grown nieces!
15. Cool Maker – KumiKreator Friendship Bracelet Maker (retail $29.99) Um, we didn’t need a machine to make these. But whateves… 😉
16. Super Mario Party (retail $57.99) Mario always makes the list
17. LEGO Friends Heartlake City Resort (retail $99.99) I’d like to vacy there!
18. Exploding Kittens Card Game (retail $19.99) We are all about giving games at Christmas… but I’m not sure about this one.
Leave a Reply