Patriotic Firecracker Fruit Kabobs are an easy side dish to bring to your next holiday cookout. They also double as decor!
Summer is time for cookouts and picnics. And in the good old USA a couple of our patriotic holidays fall in the season of summer (like Memorial Day and Independence Day). Add summer to holidays and you have a great reason to get together with family and friends. If you are looking for an easy side dish for your next party, try these Patriotic Fruit Kabobs! These are not only delicious, but they add a little decoration to your buffet too! And of course the kiddos especially love them! Here’s how I found it best to stack them:
Patriotic Firecracker Fruit Kabobs
- First start with kabob skewers (I prefer the wooden ones so it doesn’t matter if they get thrown away)
- Then add 2-3 small marshmallows for the first layer.
- Next comes a strawberry.
- Then marshmallows again.
- 2-3 blueberries are next, followed by the marshmallows.
- It’s best to end with a marshmallow or blueberry at the top.
- You can then use a repurposed jar to display/serve them. ( I used one of these mason jar flower frog lids to hold them steady in the jar)
I like to pair these fruit kabobs with my Celebration Crunch Popcorn Mix. Mmmm!
See more great Recipes on Mission to Save!
Come Pin with me too!