- 4 Races for this event:
- Youth Triathlon (open to anyone 20 years or younger – last year it was 15 and under)
- Splash N Dash (you get wet but don’t have to swim + parents can do race with child for free)
- 1 mile “Get the Loot” run (any age)
- 5k run (any age)
- New Race – 1 mile “Get the Loot” run – this is going to be exciting! There are 4-5 “loot” stations throughout the race. At each “loot” station is like trick or treat or an Easter Egg hunt – quickly get as much stuff as possible in your bag. The more trinkets you get, the more time you save on the clock. Be careful, spend too much time at a loot station and lose too much time. You can do the “loot” run and the triathlon, so go ahead and enter both
- No USAT insurance required – This will save you $15 per child. We have obtained insurance by another provider, so you don’t need individual USAT insurance. This can be a big savings for you!
- A ton of freebies – free admission to waterpark, super cool sports bottle, pancake breakfast, free fun zone, free McDonald’s coupons and more!!
Still time to register (online by Thursday or at the race on Saturday)! And remember, there is Free admission to the waterpark with your registration, so make a day of it