Perfect sweet and salty treat. Almond Bark Nut Goodies are a great way to use up the leftover white chocolate when you are dipping Oreos.
Almond Bark Nut Goodies Recipe
Every year I make Candy Coated Oreos and Pretzels at Christmastime. Last year, I ended up with a little of the melted almond bark (aka candy coating or white chocolate) left at the end. Instead of just pitching it, I thought, how could I use it up? The can of mixed nuts on the counter called my name!
I love how recipes can sometimes be created out of wanting to not produce food waste. And what a tasty way to use up ingredients with this one.
- almond bark
- mixed nuts
- Use leftover melted almond bark from dipping Oreos. Or if you are just making this recipe, melt desired amount of almond bark or white chocolate.
- Crush up the mixed nuts. You can use a pre-made mix or make your own with peanuts, cashews and almonds. Add the crushed nuts right into the melted almond bark.
- Drop the mixture in clumps onto wax or parchment paper to coo.
- For a festive flair, add a few sprinkles or some colored sugar on top.
- Once cooled and set, break into pieces and serve.
Voila! Almond Bark Nut Goodies were born! (I named them this because they kind of remind me of Maple Nut Goodies Candy, minus the maple flavor)
What else could you add in to use up the almond bark? Also, I’d love to hear what you think of this Almond Bark Nut Goodies recipe, so be sure to give it a rating and leave some comments below.
Be sure to check out my tips for making candy-coated Oreos too. I typically make these at Christmas. But these have become my go-to when I need a quick dessert.
See more great Recipes on Mission to Save!
Come Pin with me too!
Leave a Reply