- Plastic Tumbler w/Straw (You know I love these things!)- Bought mine in a 2 pack for $7.99 at Marshal’s you can also find a set of 6 for $14.95 on Amazon!
- Crystal Light Flavor packs- (find coupons in the database and check for Ibotta offers)
- Tissue paper- Free! This is tissue paper from the Victoria’s Secret bags when you make a purchase in store (yes I keep it!)
- Thanks phrase paper- I created this in Word by using the “underline” feature and then changing the color from black to blue. Then cut 2 small horizontal slits to slip onto the straw. OR use my thankful tumblers note pdf
- Gift Card (not shown)- I will also be slipping a small gift card inside. Buy them at Kroger or Giant Eagle to earn fuel discounts.
Do you have a fun, creative, unique Teacher gift idea? Or maybe one for a Grad? Send me a pic and I will post it! And if you love this idea too, don’t forget to Pin it and share it!This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content which support this site. Disclosure Policy