- Plastic Tumbler w/Straw (You know I love these things!)- Bought mine in a 2 pack for $7.99 at Marshal’s you can also find a wide variety of tumblers on Amazon!
- Crystal Light Flavor packs– (find coupons in the database and check for Ibotta offers)
- Tissue paper– Free! This is tissue paper from the Victoria’s Secret bags when you make a purchase in store (yes I keep it!)
- Thanks phrase paper– I created this in Word by using the “underline” feature and then changing the color from black to blue. Then cut 2 small horizontal slits to slip onto the straw. OR use my thankful tumblersnote pdf
- Gift Card (not shown)– I will also be slipping a small gift card inside. Buy them at Kroger or Giant Eagle to earn fuel discounts.
Do you have a fun, creative, unique Teacher gift idea? Or maybe one for a Grad? Send me a pic and I will post it! And if you love this idea too, don’t forget to Pin it and share it!
Also check out my Roundup of Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas.