Right now on Zulily, you can buy a $25 Starbucks Gift Card Holiday Pass. Use the full amount by 12/31/13 and you will receive a bonus $10 gift card. The only catch is that the $25 gift card must be used on merchandise, products or drink (no buying gift cards or transferring the amount to another card.)
Here’s how to get it:
- Log in or Sign up for Zulily (free and worth it!)
- Go here to see the Starbucks gift card deal (or search “Starbucks” on their site)
- But the Gift Card! (and yes you can use credits!)
- Use the Starbucks Holiday Pass to purchase at least $25 worth of merchandise, beverages or food at participating US Starbucks stores or starbucksstore.com by 11:59 p.m PST on 12/31/2013 and you’ll get a $10 Starbucks Card eGift in January
- Voucher is usually ready to use with in hours. Just check your confirmation email
I actually saw a few of the Free Starbucks in January tumblers at my Kroger Starbucks a few days ago, so that would be the perfect thing to buy with the $25 card (the tumbler is $30)
There may also be a way to score another free $5 gift card by purchasing a pound of Christmas blend coffee. Bargain Shopper Mom found the offer at a location near her. I will be going to one near me today to verify!
UPDATE: My location (in a Kroger Marketplace) did not have it marked. But the barista knew about it AND I found the offer on my Starbucks app. So- scored a $5 gift card when I bought the 1 lb Christmas Blend for $14.95.