Woot! Check out this fun site for shopping and deals. Woot!, an Amazon Owned Company, offers a wide range of daily deals that can appeal to every type of customer on thousands of items, along with a hefty dose of silliness and snark. Plus Amazon Prime members receive Free Shipping on Woot! too!
Woot! has tons of awesome events they do each month!
- It’s a day-long gauntlet of unannounced deals, with deals launching every 30 minutes or so. Woot-offs don’t happen often, but when they do, you’ll want to check back so you don’t miss the super-cheap prices and limited-quantity offers.
Bags of Crap
- Bags of Crap (or BOCs, as we call ’em). Seriously, they’ll sell anything. A BOC is a random collection of stuff that we shove into a box and sell to you. Wooters have received brand-new laptops, a single shoe, expired batteries, and more. You’ll never know when they’ll appear, or what you’ll get!
- Woot’s garage sale range from a couple days to about a week where many of the best deals are featured and often sell out! Liquidation event with inventory that they have tried selling for a month or month and a half and trying to get rid of it. Not open box but cheapest price. Marketed to not wait for garage sale, happens 1x a month. Items are across all of the categories, 80-120 items and left on for two weeks. Normally start on Tuesdays.
- During the game, each time a team scores, the price product associated with that team will go DOWN by 5%. The product associated with the other team will go UP by 5%. The prices will change approximately 2 minutes after a score.
Events occur randomly throught the year.
- Deal-o-meter is our way of giving our customers a chance to influence the price of our deal. If enough customers come and vote for a deal we’ve selected, we will reduce the price of that deal the next day.
- Daily polls, jokes, and monkey chats from our monkey mascots, Mortimer and Monte
Prime Exclusive Offers
- Last for 2 weeks each and only available for Amazon Prime Customers
This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. Disclosure Policy “We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”