Teespring is a crowdfunding platform for groups, causes and communities to design and sell custom apparel. Anyone can come and design a shirt which they can then sell via Facebook, Twitter or anywhere else online.
The cool thing is, the seller keeps all of the profit the shirt earns. People use Teespring as a fundraising tool or just to earn some extra money. The best part is the shirts don’t print and ship until a set end date determined by the seller. This means the seller pays nothing upfront, takes no risk and doesn’t have to deal with the hassle of ordering the right number of shirts. And it’s super easy too!
- Launch a campaign– The design platform is very user friendly. Choose what quality/type of shirt and create your own design. I love how creative you can get with getting the “word” out about your cause.
- Spread the word- Share your campaign page with family, friends and fans via email and social media. Pre-orders are collected towards your goal. Pre-ordering is free: buyers will only be charged if the goal is reached.
- Reach your goal! Once you hit your goal (and beyond). You pay the base for the shirts, Teespring manufactures and ships the shirts. And then you get a check for the profit!
Check out these examples of successful Teespring campaigns:
- A couple sold this “Love makes a family shirt” to raise money to adopt.
- This one raised over 85k for Boston Marathon relief.
How could you use Teespring? Raise money for your child’s school, start a new business or maybe even earn money toward a once in a lifetime trip. Sky is the limit and Teespring helps you shoot for the stars- and reach them!