It’s that time of year again, time to start making Christmas Gift lists. That means moms and dads, grandmas and grandpas, aunties and uncles everywhere will be asking the big question- what are the Top Toys for the Holidays this year? So here is a list of 16 toys to keep an eye on this gift-buying season. List compiled from the over 100 toys listed on the Amazon Toy List for 2019.
Hot Holiday Toys This Christmas Season
1. Fisher-Price Linkimals Smooth Moves Sloth– (retail $29.99, 11/8 price drop $22.49) How adorable is this?! Everyone loves a sloth!
2. Fisher-Price Classics Retro Cash Register– (retail $24.99, 11/8 price drop $20.99) Lots of retro FP toys making a comeback this year (and how could I resist posting the cash register!?)
3. Baby Shark Official Song Puppet with Tempo Control -(retail $19.99, 11/8 price drop $14.88) Now you can hear the song all.the.time in your house not just your head. 😉
4. Paw Patrol, Rocky’s Total Team Rescue Recycling Truck– (retail $34.44) These pups weren’t around when my boys were little, but I have a feeling they would have been on their lists for sure!
5. Disney Frozen Elsa’s Ice Palace by Little People– (Retail, $39.82) The Frozen sisters are back for part II, so they are sure to be a hot- or cool gift!
6. Little Live Scruff-a-Luvs Plush Mystery Electronic Rescue Pet– (retail $39.98, 11/8 price drop $29.82)- This year’s “we aren’t buying a puppy so this is the next best thing” gift winner!
7. KID K’NEX Oodles of Pals Building Set– (retail, $49.99, 11/8 price drop $25.27!)- Another one that is always guaranteed to be a hit!
8. L.O.L. Bigger Surprise (retail $89.99) – Yep it’s back this year; bigger and better.
9. LEGO Marvel Spider-Man Far From Home: Stark Jet and the Drone Attack 76130– (retail $69.99, 11/8 price drop $59.99) There is no doubt that Spiderman belongs in the LEGO universe (ask your kids about that reference. 😉)
10. Playz My First Coding & Computer Science Kit– (retail, $29.99) These STEM kits are great for educational fun.
11. ThinkFun Gravity Maze Marble Run Logic Game – (retail, $29.95) My boys have the Lazer Maze and Circut Maze and loved them, this is the newest (clever) version.
12. Garmin vívofit jr 2, Kids Fitness/Activity Tracker – (retail $79.99, 11/8 price drop $69.99) These highly rated kid’s activity trackers come with Disney Character, Marvel or Star Wars themed bands.
13. Holy Stone GPS FPV RC Drone HS100 with Camera Live Video – (retail $199.99, 11/8 price drop $179 + clip another $20 off Amazon coupon) What teen boy wouldn’t love this high tech drone?
14. Razor E100 Electric Scooter– (retail $159, 11/8 price drop $135.96) Bikes for Christmas are so 1990. We bought one of these for middle son last year; it was one of the best gifts EVER! Comes in several color options.
15. LEGO DC Super-Villains – Nintendo Switch – (retail $49.99, 11/8 price drop $23). LEGO on your gaming system- also hard to beat. Check out what other platforms this one is available for too.
16. Unstable Unicorns Game – (retail, $19.97) We always like to get the tweens/teens a board game of some kind. These kitschy card games are so on-trend.
That’s just a few of my picks, there are literally 100 (+) more toys on the “best” list for this year. Check out your kiddos age group lost here on the List Amazon Toy List for 2019. AND be sure to join us in the MISSION Savers Facebook group for updates on the best prices this season.