Heads Up! The uber popular Thirty One outlet sale is back (starting 7 pm, 12/26)! If you don’t know, Thirty One is a home based business company that sells cute yet durable bags, totes, organization items, accessories and more! I have a one of their most popular items- the organizing utility tote. And I know why it’s so popular! So many uses!
This sale only comes around a few times a year (clearing out for the new catalogs), so definitely take advantage. And by the way, the popular items do sell out fast! I am hoping they have the shorts utility bins included to make my “scent”sational gift baskets for end of the year teachers gifts!
Starts at 7 p.m. tonight and runs through 3 a.m. Saturday December 28. Up to 70% off discontinued favorites including Thermals, Expand-A-Totes and wallets & wristlets in patterns such as Lotsa Dots, Black Pick-Me Plaid, Red Parisian Pop and more.
Details you need to know:
- This is a hugely popular sale, so be patient if the site is running slow. The items are flying off the “shelves”.
- The shipping charge is a flat rate of $8 (including those orders over $100) for all orders in the continental United States. The shipping charge will be $25 for Hawaii, Alaska, Guam and Puerto Rico.
- Gift certificates may not be used during the Thirty-One Outlet Sale.
- Personalization isn’t available during this sale.
- All sales are final, so no changes can be made after your order is submitted.
- For every product purchased during the Outlet Sale, Thirty-One Gives will donate one of our products to The Today Shows’ 20th Annual Holiday Toy and Gift Drive, up to 250,000 items! We call it GOGO: Get One, Give One.
Mission to Save super fan Ashli is an Independent Thirty One consultant. The links in this post take you to her personal outlet sale pages. I feel so excited to be sending her our business! All opinions and viewpoints on Mission to Save are my own and I do not claim to represent Thirty One’s views.