Simple Teacher Appreciation Gift with Lindt Chocolate Bar
Before Christmas there was a Freebie deal on Lindt chocolate bars. Since I was in the “gotta-make-creative-teacher-gifts” mind set, this next idea just came to me!
We covered the Lindt bar with a piece of paper that had a cut out for the word “EXCELLENCE”. I had my son hand write “You Inspire” right above it. Voila! A simple, cute and profound gift.
Since the end of the year will be here before we know it, I thought I would create a Teacher Appreciation Gift Printable Tag (wrapper) for this idea to give it a more polished look (although the original inspiration with the kiddo’s handwriting is pretty special too).
- Print the “You Inspire” gift tags here
- Cut the paper at the bottom so it wraps around the bar evenly.
- Temporarily place the printable on the bar and then trace around the word EXCELLENCE.
- Cut out the rectangle you traced.
- Have child sign below the Thank You.
- Attach printable wrapper (A regular school glue stick works well. Just run along two vertical ends of the paper and attach to backside of bar).