Looking for more ways to save during Amazon Prime Day this year? Then check out this awesome way to get Amazon credits for use on Prime Day sales.
Spend $10, Get $10 Amazon Credit Prime Day Offer
Now through October 14, Prime members can earn up to $50 in credits to use on Amazon during Prime Day sales. The Whole Foods Market Prime Day offer – Spend $10, Get $10 – is available to all Prime members who spend $10 online or shopping at any Whole Foods Market store.
To earn the Prime Day credits, Prime members can
- Shop in store at any Whole Foods Market location and scan the Prime code in the Amazon app or use a linked mobile phone number at checkout.
- Order delivery or pickup from Whole Foods Market using the Amazon app. Plus, Prime members can now get free grocery pickup at all Whole Foods Market locations nationwide.
- Shop in store at Amazon Fresh and use the QR code in the Fresh In-Store section of the Amazon app at checkout.
- Shop in store at Amazon Go or Amazon Go Grocery using the Amazon Go app or Amazon mobile app tied to an Amazon Prime account to enter the store.
- Shop in store at Amazon 4-star and use a Prime account at checkout.
- Shop in store at Amazon Books or Amazon Pop Up and use a Prime account at checkout.
Prime members will receive an email following their purchase with instructions for how to redeem the credit(s) on Amazon.com during Prime Day.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. Disclosure Policy “We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”