My family loves spaghetti and meat sauce for dinner. But sometimes it gets a little monotonous. So the other night I decided to try and change it up a little. I came up with this Spaghetti Bake that was definitely a hit! I think this one would be perfect for freezer cooking too or taking a meal to someone.
The recipe calls for “sauce”. I have a go to “recipe” that uses Hunts No Sugar Added (24 oz can, just $1 at Marcs). I add in my own sweetener, Italian seasoning, 1 can of petite diced tomatoes and about 1-1.5 lbs of meat. It’s a very precise recipe. 😉 You could also use a jar (might need a jar and a half) of your fave spaghetti sauce brand.
- 3/4 box of spaghetti
- spaghetti with meat sauce
- 1 pkg ricotta cheese
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- parmesan cheese
- Cook the spaghetti and layer in bottom of greased 9X13 pan
- Next layer ricotta cheese and a little parmesan cheese sprinkled on top
- Then add meat sauce layer
- Finally top with mozzarella and parmesan cheese
- Bake for 30-40 min at 350 degrees
See more great Recipes on Mission to Save!
Come Pin with me too!