It’s Ohio Tax Free Weekend for Back to School clothing shopping- that means extra savings for online shopping too.
It’s Tax Free Weekend in Ohio! Don’t forget that these purchases can be made online to qualify for the tax exemptions too. Just note clothing items $75 or less will be tax free (see all the inclusions for clothing- yes that means diapers- and school supplies here).
Honestly the 6-8% tax is not enough on it’s own, it’s when you pair that with the sales and promotions that makes this weekend like Black Friday (or better IMO).
For instance: Shop Kohl’s and save more!
- Code SUNNY15 for 15% off
- And earn $10 Kohl’s Cash for every $50 spent!
Or how about Aeropostale
- 50-70% off No Code Needed!
- B1G2 on Tees, BOGO on Jeans… and more!
- Free Shipping on $50+ order
My Fave DSW has tons of codes to stack:
- 20% off select styles with code HOTSTYLES
- Sign Up for FREE VIP DSW Rewards Program Earn 20% Off (sooo good!)
- VIP members get $10 Reward when donating shoes. (limited time, info on donating shoes here.)