Wow, I really wish I had one of these for both my son’s. We tried rigging a timer to a nightlight and #2 figured out how to dismatle it quick! Ha!
Watch for the OK to Wake! Children’s Alarm Clock and Nightlight to go on Lightning Deal at 11 am. Right now it is $29.95- for a frustrated parent I am sure that would be a fine price. But good to know you might be able to find a solution for less!
- OK to Wake, color changing night-light timer teaches children to stay in bed longer in the morning so parents get more sleep
- Customizable: Parents set the OK to Wake, time and brightness
- Separate “Nap Timer” allows for afternoon napping without disrupting usual alarm and night-light settings
- Alarm clock with snooze function allows older kids to get up “on their own”
- Fun “toe” buttons designed for kids invoke funny facial animations on the LCD
Don’t forget to look into UPS My Choice to track those Amazon packages!
Thanks to Mindfully Frugal Mom for the heads up!
Leave a Reply