Make this No Bake S’mores Bars Recipe any season. It’s easy and so tasty- No campfire needed!
No Bake S’Mores Bars
Whoever came up with the gooey goodness combo of graham crackers, marshmallows and chocolate is a genius. I say those three items and you know exactly what I mean- S’mores! And you probably get a memory or two flash in your mind of making these by a campfire in the chill of autumn.
But now you can make these classic treats year round, inside! Try this super simple and tasty S’mores Bars Recipe! These would be great for a tailgate, bake sale or just because! And this way you don’t have to be patient to wait for your marshmallow to roast just so… (ok- I usually burn mine!)
- 6 cups Golden Grahams cereal
- pinch of salt
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 bag of mini marshmallows
- 1 7 oz bar of chocolate
- parchment paper
- In a large saucepan melt the butter. Add a pinch of salt and stir.
- Pour a bag of mini marshmallows, reserving one cup for later, into the melted butter. Stir until completely melted.
- Once melted, turn off the stovetop. Add in the Golden Grahams cereal and fold into the marshmallow mix until evenly coated.
- Line an 11x7 baking dish with parchment paper. Pour the cereal mix into the dish, evenly spreading.
- Place a Hershey chocolate on the cereal. I placed one Hershey bar for each ‘slice’ I would cut later. I wanted to make sure everyone got a piece! Press the bar gently into the cereal mix.
- Pour the remaining cup of mini marshmallows on top, pressing them gently.
- Let it sit for a few hours to completely set.
- Remove the parchment paper, cut and enjoy!