I was given the opportunity to try Checkout 51 before it launched officially here in the states. And it has become yet another one of my go to money saving tools.
Head on over and check out the Checkout 51 offers currently available. You will see many of your favorite brands and even some savings on staples like milk!
Several awesome points to highlight about this app:
- These offers are not store specific, so you can redeem them from any store (even your local discount chains and online retailers)
- These offers do not come off at the register, therefore they can be used in conjunction with paper coupons
- You don’t need an app! Even if you don’t have a smartphone, you can still use Checkout 51. Just take a pic of your receipt and upload it to your computer. Access your Checkout 51 account from a desktop and submit the receipt!
- Browse your offers and buy products at any store.
- Upload your receipt using Checkout 51 (app or desktop).
- They’ll confirm your purchase and credit your account.
- When your account reaches $20, you can cash out and they’ll mail a check your way.
- Offers go live on Thursdays at 12:00 AM in each time zone. They expire the following Wednesday at 11:59 PM in each time zone. You must submit the receipts while the offers are live.
- Offers are available in limited quantities. Please check your offer list before you go shopping to ensure that the offer is still available, and upload the receipt immediately after purchase to avoid disappointment.
- A quantity of (1) of each offer is eligible for cash back per member.
- Each receipt can only be used once.
- We can only give cash back for the exact product listed, so please read carefully.
- You are permitted to use Checkout 51 cash back offers with any other coupon or discount unless otherwise stated.
- Products must be purchased in your country of registration. (We currently support the United States and Canada, excluding Quebec.)
- Items purchased from online retailers are eligible for cash back. Packing slips are accepted as proof of purchase. Online purchases are subject to the same submission timelines as receipts.
Leave a Reply