This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TysonMovieOffer #CollectiveBias
During the school year my kiddos participate in AWANA at church. Those evenings, mom and dad get to have “date night”. So that means the kids are usually eating by themselves. This also means I usually make them a little more kid friendly meal (in other words- quick and easy).
One of my meal tricks is what I like to call Chicken Patty Parmesan. It’s just what it sounds like and a family fave. Recently on a Walmart trip, a couple bags of Tyson® Chicken products caught my eye. Why? Peelies of course! On a large bag of Tyson® Chicken Nuggets and the kid fave Dino Nuggets (perfect for protein powered snacking), I found peelie stickers with a The Peanuts Movie Offer to receive a child’s movie ticket to see the movie only in theatres starting in November.
Since the bags were a great price and I was getting the codes to get the ticket (enter 2 codes online to receive a ticket)- I bought them both. Then it hit me that I could make a “Peanut Sized” version of my Chicken Patty Parmesan. So the Mini Chicken Parmesan Cups recipe was born using the protein packed Tyson® Chicken Nuggets!
- Pyrex custard cups (bought at Walmart in a 4 pack- oven safe)
- Tyson® Chicken Nuggets
- Pasta Sauce
- Mozzarella or Italian Blend Shredded Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
- Boil noodles as packaged and set aside. I broke the pieces into thirds just to make them more bite sized.
- Cook 2 nuggets per “cup” according to packaging
- Once the noodles and nuggets are ready you can start to layer the cups:
- Spoonful of sauce
- 2 Nuggets
- Mozzarella cheese
- Couple spoonfuls of sauce to cover all
- Sprinkle of parmesan cheese
- Place cups on a cookie sheet and bake in 375 degree oven for 15 min.
- Please note, cups will be hot out of the oven. I served on a dish, kiddos loved their individual portions.
On another note- when I “swapped the closets” a few weekends ago my son discovered a winter scene Snoopy tee-shirt. He has worn it several times already. It doesn’t matter to him that Snoopy is “chillin’ with a snowman and it’s not even Halloween yet. He just loves the shirt. I love how the Peanuts character are classic and great for all ages. Thanks to the Peanuts Movie Ticket offer, we will all get to enjoy this new Peanuts gang adventure.
Would your little “peanuts” enjoy this meal? Are you looking forward to seeing Charlie and his friends on the big screen? Would love to hear your thoughts below.
I’m happy to be a member of #CollectiveBias so I can share this info with you! Disclosure Policy
Leave a Reply