These fun no bake Lucky Charms bars are a perfect recipe for a St. Patrick’s Day dessert. They’re magically delicious!
Lucky Charms Bars Recipe
The answer is YES you can make Lucky Charms Bars! I think these are just adorable. And the kids are going to love them as a special treat on St. Patrick’s Day. Be sure to search for Lucky Charms coupons to save on this recipe!
Lucky Charms Bars
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 10 ounce package marshmallows
- 6 cups of Lucky Charms cereal
- Optional: Almond bark or colored white chocolate
- paper straws I bought mine at the Target $1 spot
- Melt butter over medium heat.
- Add in marshmallows and stir as they melt.
- When melted, add in 6 cups of cereal.
- Pour mixture into a 9X9 pan.
For an added touch
- Dip ends of bars in melted white chocolate/ almond bark and sprinkle with colored sugar. I had leftover baking chips from Christmas that worked perfectly!
Want to turn these into "pops"?
- Do not let mixture completely cool. While still warm, cut bars to desired size and insert paper straw into bottom.
- Allow pops to completely cool and set before arranging them upright.
Looking for cute St. Patrick’s Day DIY gifts? Check out these two below. This Rainbow Candy Jar is adorbs! (and has a free printable tag!)
And there’s this easy peasy, and super popular (Pinned over 43K times!) You are the Pot of Gold St. Patrick’s Day Printable Tags.
See more great Recipes on Mission to Save!
Come Pin with me too!