This coming Saturday, August 24th is the Columbus Children’s Festival at the Ohio Village from 10AM – 5PM. The festival is intended to help Franklin County Children’s Services provide back to school supplies for underprivileged youths. We encourage people attending to please bring new or gently used supplies to help families in need.
The Columbus Children’s Festival is so much fun including 4 entertainment zones, a family friendly musical festival featuring New Hollow (3 top 5 songs), Shazzbots, Magic Nate, 50+ activities, various contests (talent, cooking, art, and more), sport competition (dodgeball tournament, 1 mile & 5k race), bounce houses, game trucks, rock climbing wall, and much more.
You can help Franklin County Children’s Services and Kidslinked meet their goal of providing underprivileged youths with their back to school supplies, just by purchasing tickets. Ticket proceeds benefits FCCS. Here are some details and more ways to help and have fun:
- When: Saturday, August 24th : 10AM – 5PM
- Location: Ohio Village (right beside Columbus Crew Stadium), 800 E 17th Ave Columbus, OH 43211
- Purchase Discounted Tickets: Click HERE to save $2 off your admission
- 1 mile “get the loot” or 5k Run: Get FREE admission. Use the code KIDSLINKED and save $5! Register HERE.
- Dodgeball Tournament: Get 5 people together and you have a team! FREE admission for everyone on the team. Register HERE.