This sale only comes around twice a year (clearing out for the new Fall catalog), so definitely take advantage. And by the way, the popular items do sell out fast! I am thinking I will pick up a few of the shorts utility bins to make my “scent”sational gift baskets teachers at Christmas!
Go to the Thirty One page and look for the Outlet banner to start shopping!
- This is a hugely popular sale, so be patient if the site is running slow. The items are flying off the “shelves”.
- The shipping charge is a flat rate of $8 (including those orders over $100) for all orders in the continental United States. The shipping charge will be $25 for Hawaii, Alaska, Guam and Puerto Rico.
- Gift certificates may not be used during the Thirty-One Outlet Sale.
- Personalization isn’t available during this sale.
- All sales are final, so no changes can be made after your order is submitted.
- For every product purchased during the Outlet Sale, Thirty-One Gives will donate one of our products to The Today Shows’ 20th Annual Holiday Toy and Gift Drive, up to 250,000 items! We call it GOGO: Get One, Give One.
Mission to Save super fan Ashli is an Independent Thirty One consultant. The links in this post take you to her personal outlet sale pages. I feel so excited to be sending her our business! All opinions and viewpoints on Mission to Save are my own and I do not claim to represent Thirty One’s views.
Leave a Reply