What?! Did that get your attention! NOW RUN! I tried to post this yesterday but they sold out. They are now restocked.
Yes there is a way to get a Frozen Movie for FREE! WalMart is selling Disney’s newly released FROZEN Blu-ray DVD for $19.96. TopCashBack‘s giving $22 cash back on the purchase, effectively making the much-loved movie free. Or snag the DVD for FREE too!
What’s TopCashback you say? Basically it’s like eBates. Start your shopping at TopCashback and you will receive a rebate on your purchases. Sometimes it’s a percentage and sometimes- like this offer- It’s a whole lot more! I am taking advantage of TopCashback for the first time on this offer. So I don’t have any first hand knowledge on the company. But I know several other bloggers who are quite happy with their program. So def worth a shot! Have you used TopCashback before?
- Go HERE to start your shopping at TopCashback
- Then order the $19.96 or $14.96 Frozen Movie (choose store pick up- you may have to wait a few weeks for availability)
- Get your cash back with in 30-90 days as a credit to your checking or PayPal account (or get 5% bonus is you take the rebate as an Amazon Gift Certificate)
FINE PRINT: This promotion is subject to stock and pick-up location availability.
This TopCashback Disney offer is available:
- until 23:59 PT on Friday, March 21, 2014 or until stock runs out
- while it’s priced at $19.96 or $14.96
- to NEW TopCashback members only. This is defined as someone who hasn’t ever made a transaction through TopCashback.com, regardless of whether they have already created a TopCashback account or not. If an existing member is found to have created more than one account, TopCashback reserves the right to terminate their accounts and withhold all cashback earnings
- to new, current or past WalMart customers
- for online sales only, for purchases made directly after clicking through TopCashback.com
- Frozen Blu-ray DVD or regular DVD is allowed per TopCashback account/member
- TopCashback account is permitted per person
Mary Hoover says
Karen- check your spam folder. That is where my activation email ended up. I also think there is a link to resend the activation. Try that too.
ok…I signed up and ordered the video but I have yet to receive my authorization email from Top Cashback. Did it take a while for you?