Ok, ok… I have been holding out for years. But I think it might be time to give in. Thanks to this Costco Groupon deal, I might become a member (Like you all have been telling me).
Basically, you pay $60 for the membership- but then get back a $20 gift card and freebie coupons worth at least $43… So it all comes out even!
Here are the details of the offer. Please note the Visa payment requirement in order to receive the extras!
$60 for a One-Year Costco Gold Star Membership Package (up to $148.98 value) with auto renewal using a Visa® credit card: Valid only for new members and those whose memberships expired prior to May 1, 2019.
As part of this exclusive offer, new members receive:
- A One-Year Costco Gold Star Membership, which includes a membership card for the Primary Cardholder and one additional Household Card for anyone over the age of 18 and living at the same address.
- A $20 Costco Shop Card (gift card is valid towards any purchase, including gas)
- Exclusive coupons for the following products ($68.98 value*):
- Free Kirkland Signature Ultra Clean HE Laundry Detergent Pacs ($17.99 value)
- Free Kirkland Signature Create-a-Size® Paper Towels ($15.99 value)
- $10 off Fresh Meat (beef, chicken, pork, or fish; excludes deli items)
- $25 off an order of $250+ on Costco.com
*Coupon item values vary by Costco location.
To qualify for the package incentives, new members must sign up for auto-renewal of the Costco membership using a Visa® credit card. If a member elects not to sign up for auto-renewal, incentives will not be mailed.
Offer is valid at all US Costco locations.
Valid only for new members and those whose memberships expired prior to May 1, 2019. Not valid for renewal of an existing Costco membership. The one-year Costco Gold Star Membership Activation Certificate includes one additional Household Card for anyone over the age of 18 and living at the same address. Valid at U.S. Costco locations only.