Hubs is the breakfast cook in the house. I don’t think there are many weekends that go by where he doesn’t whip up pancakes, waffles or french toast. And often he likes to skip the box mix and try a new recipe. Another thing to note about hubs, he loves eggnog! So of course this time of year, it seemed like the perfect breakfast recipe addition.
Try this delicious Eggnog Pancakes Recipe- it’s the perfect taste for breakfast this season!
- 1½ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- ¾ cup eggnog
- Place a frying pan or skillet over medium heat and add a tablespoon of oil or butter to the pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, mix eggs, egg nog and butter.
- Slowly add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Using a 1/4 cup measure, portion out the batter into your pan - about 2-3 pancakes at a time - and flip when the tops begins to bubble and the underside has turned a toasted brown color, about 2 minutes.
- Cook for 2 more minutes on the other side and then remove to a warm plate as you repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve with powdered sugar or maple syrup.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
See more great Recipes on Mission to Save!
Come Pin with me too!
Leave a Reply