Wow! What a year 2013 was for Mission to Save! When I wrote my New Years post last year I mentioned having 1570 Facebook fans. That number has more than doubled over this past year! And that makes me so excited because, Do you know why I run this site? Because of YOU!
Saving more is always a priority at the start of a new year. I would love to help you reach these goals. So please leave a comment on this post about what you would like to see more of, or improved in the coming year! I appreciate your support and constructive criticism! 😉
If you are not a daily newsletter subscriber I highly encourage you to subscribe. I love my 4100+ (and growing) Facebook fans, but the Facebook powers that be don’t allow you to see EVERY deal I post. The best way to be sure you don’t miss a deal is via the daily newsletter, a run down of all the days deal posts!
Just for fun… I went back and looked at the top 10 Mission to Save posts from the last year. These posts are the one that had the most pageviews. Enjoy checking them out again and here’s to anther year!
- National Ice Cream Day Deals 2013
- Earth Day Freebies and Deals 2013
- Mission: to Save Coupon Database
- Coupons.com Printable Coupons
- Summer Movie Programs 2013
- BOGO Chipotle for Teacher Appreciation Day on May 7th
- Kroger Free Gum eCoupon! (Download Friday Only)
- Champps MVP League Rewards Program= Free Burger and More!
- Tax Day Freebies and Deals for 2013!
- Third Thursday Repurpose Jars, Get a Second Life
God Bless You All! And here’s to another Fabulously Frugal year!