THE CADY IS BACK! Get your Free Gifts NOW!
OK peeps, I have seen all the ads/mailers for Grove Collaborative and so I finally decided to jump on and try it. (Mostly because I am obsessed with Mrs. Meyers Basil scent!)
If you want to jump on the Grove bandwagon too, currently you can get the following deal…
Get a FREE Grove 5 piece Intro set which includes Mrs. Meyer’s Hand Soap, Dish Soap, Multi-Purpose spray, cleaning caddy and walnut scrubbers. You will get these 5 items Free with your first $30 purchase. AND then they offer you another free gift!
Yay! The cady had disappeared from the welcome set for a while- but it’s back! And in a perfectly fall copper color. Also please note that in my breakdown below- I only had to make a $20 purchase and that is now $30. Which just means add 3 more Mrs. Meyers (or $10 in products) to get your free gifts.
Here’s how to get Mrs. Meyer’s products for LESS than the grocery store price.
- Join Grove HERE to receive the Intro set for FREE
- When you sign up, they will automatically add the Free items, as well as “build a cart” for you.
- You can remove the items not included in the Intro Set and add in your own items.
- Add $3.89 and $4.99 Mrs. Meyers items to get your cart to $30.
- You will also receive a 60 day trial of the Grove VIP program, which will give you Free Shipping on this order.
- When I first ordered I got 11 items for just $22 shipped!
- You’re done! Now wait for your big box of Grove Items to arrive.
When I added the $20 of items to my order, they threw in another freebie- a glass spray bottle and concentrated window cleaner.
So I got 9 Mrs. Meyers products, the scrubbers, caddy and a spray bottle with cleaning concentrated all for $22 shipped! NICE!
AND if you add more products to your cart, to reach $39, they have another freebie for you- a Stoneware Tray. After I checked out, I also got a “share this” offer for Free microfiber cloths on my next purchase. (Looks like they are generous with the offers!)
PLEASE note, Grove is a subscription. So I just went in and changed everything to the longest setting. I believe you can also put shipments on “hold”. Also, the free trial VIP program ends in 60 days. So set a reminder to cancel so you aren’t charged an additional fee.
Let me know if you have questions or have used Grove before!
Watch my FB LIVE unboxing to see all the Goodies I got from Grove (and leave a comment on your fave Mrs. Meyer’s scent!)