FALL SCENTS ARE HERE- get your Free Mrs. Meyer’s Gifts from Grove NOW!
OK peeps, I have seen all the ads/mailers for Grove Collaborative and so I finally decided to jump on and try it. (Mostly because I am obsessed with Mrs. Meyers Basil scent!)
If you want to jump on the Grove bandwagon too, currently you can get the following deal…
Get a FREE Grove 5 piece Intro set which includes Mrs. Meyer’s Hand Soap, Dish Soap, Multi-Purpose spray, Bubble Up Dish Soap Dispenser & Brush Set and walnut scrubbers. You will get these 5 items Free with your first $30 purchase. AND then they offer you another free gift!
You can see in my pictures, a metal caddy was part of my free gifts. Right now, instead of the caddy, new members will recive the Bubble Up Dish Soap Dispenser & Brush Set- which I honestly think is more useful anyway! 😉
Also please note that in my breakdown below- I only had to make a $20 purchase and that is now $30. Which just means add 3 more Mrs. Meyers (or $10 in products) to get your free gifts. Still makes this a great deal on natural and green products for your home and personal care.
Here’s how to get Mrs. Meyer’s products for LESS than the grocery store price.
- Join Grove HERE to receive the Intro set for FREE
- When you sign up, they will automatically add the Free items, as well as “build a cart” for you.
- You can remove the items not included in the Intro Set and add in your own items.
- Add $3.89 and $4.99 Mrs. Meyers items to get your cart to $30.
- You will also receive a 60 day trial of the Grove VIP program, which will give you Free Shipping on this order.
- When I first ordered I got 11 items for just $22 shipped!
- You’re done! Now wait for your big box of Grove Items to arrive.
When I added the $20 of items to my order, they threw in another freebie- a glass spray bottle and concentrated window cleaner. So I got 9 Mrs. Meyers products, the scrubbers, caddy and a spray bottle with cleaning concentrated all for $22 shipped! NICE!
Grove also carries their own line of products as well as favorite brands like Seventh Generation, Bon Ami, and Method. So I have no doubt you will find awesome items to fill your first cart.
PLEASE note, Grove is a subscription service. So I just went in and changed everything to the longest setting. I believe you can also put shipments on “hold”. Also, the free trial VIP program ends in 60 days. So set a reminder to cancel so you aren’t charged an additional fee.
Let me know if you have questions or have used Grove before!
Watch my FB LIVE unboxing to see all the Goodies I got from Grove (and leave a comment on your fave Mrs. Meyer’s scent!)