See the Latest Details on the Free Letter from Santa Offer here (current mailing deadline)
Sorry for the short notice in this one. But check out this cute freebie offer. Thanks to the US Postal Service’s Letters from Santa program, your child can get a Free letter from Santa with a North Pole postmark.
Heres how it works:
1. You write a personalized letter to your child and sign it “Love Santa.” (Use Word doc or my fave PicMonkey)
2. Insert the letter into an envelope and address it to your child.
3. Add the return address: SANTA, NORTH POLE in the upper left corner.
4. Affix a first-class stamp to the envelope.
5. Place that envelope into a larger envelope, with appropriate postage, and address it to:
NORTH POLE POSTMARK POSTMASTER
4141 POSTMARK DR.
ANCHORAGE AK 99530-9998
6. Santa’s elves in Alaska will work their magic and get your child the letter!
All letters must be postmarked to Alaska by December 10 in order to be received in time.
Thanks Drugstore Divas
Leave a Reply