Note from Mary- I have been working with Carrie on our family’s first Disney trip. She has been amazing and a life saver!! If you are looking to do an all out Disney trip- definitely check out this offer and get in contact with Carrie!
It’s a great day! What is better than great Disney food? FREE Disney food! Free Dining, the most popular Disney discount is back! Guests can now take advantage of this great offer for most travel through December of 2015!
Disney has released their free dining promotion for the fall and winter months. This is a great way to save even more money on your future vacation. Availability and resorts are limited. As always value resorts get free basic Disney Dining Plan (2 quick service meals and 1 snack per person, per day), moderate and deluxe resorts get free Disney Plus Dining (1 quick service, 1 table service and 1 snacker per person, per day). You can upgrade your Free Dining from Basic to Plus or Plus to Deluxe if you would like, by only paying the difference between the two plans. You can book through July 10th, 2015.
Here is the breakdown:
- August 28th – October 2nd, 2015
- October 25th – October 31st, 2015
- November 8th – 19th, 2015
- December 15th – December 21st, 2015
- Disney’s Art of Animation – Little Mermaid Rooms
- Disney’s All-Star Movies
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Campgrounds
- Disney’s Port Orleans French Quarter
- Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian and Bay Lake Tower
- Villas and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian
- All 3 bedroom Villas
- Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside After September 27th
- You must have a Park Hopper or Water Park, Fun and More Option on your ticket
- Everyone in the room must be on the same plan
- Advance reservations required
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer are limited
- Tickets and Options must be used within in 14 days of first use
- Exclude alcoholic beverages and gratuities
- Some table service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase
There is a minimum of 3 night length of stay and 2 day My Way Ticket (and maximum 14 night stay)
Disney has also released a room discount this morning. For travel dates between August 15th and October 3rd, 2015 you can save up to 30% on select Walt Disney World Resorts. There is also still time to save on summer travel with up to 30% off rooms!
Carrie is a vacation specialist with Destinations in Florida, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. She is ready to help your family make magical vacation memories at Walt Disney World, Disneyland or Disney Cruise Line at no cost to you! Contact her at [email protected] or at 937.209.9473 to book your next Disney vacation!
Leave a Reply