Favado is kicking off a great campaign on today, December 8th called #FavaDONATION. From now until 12/22, for every person who taps on the campaign banner in the Favado app, Savings.com will donate $1 to WhyHunger.org to support their mission of ending hunger. Savings.com will donate up to $15,000 (15,000 taps) and at least a $10,000 donation will be made by Savings.com, regardless of the number of clicks. SO GET OVER AND CLICK! It’s That easy to help!
How to Get Involved :
- Download Favado (if you haven’t already).
- Open the app; you’ll see the #FavaDONATION banner on the first screen.
- Click the banner, and Savings.com will donate $1 on your behalf.
- Note that one tap is accepted per Favado user.
WhyHunger is a New York based organization on a mission to end hunger and poverty by connecting people to nutritious, affordable food and to support grassroots solutions that inspire self-reliance and community empowerment. WhyHunger’s National Hunger Hotline 1-866-3-HUNGRY helps veterans, seniors, families, and working people find food in their neighborhoods as well as government programs like SNAP. A four star charity, WhyHunger is recognized among the highest performing nonprofits for excellence in fiscal management, accountability and transparency from America’s leading independent charity evaluator, Charity Navigator.
Hunger Stats (from WhyHunger):
- 49 million Americans, including 17 million children are hungry.
- For one out of 6 Americans, and one out of four children in America, hunger is a reality.
- 37 million Americans rely on soup kitchens, food pantries and food banks to meet their daily needs.
This is another reason why I am proud to be a Favado Expert. I partner with Savings.com and Favado– but all opnions are my own. Learn more about the AWESOME Favado App here
Leave a Reply