These Easy Appetizer Pinwheels are my go to recipe for when I am hosting a party. They are classic and a crowd pleaser. Holidays, baby shower, ladies tea… these really are perfect for any event. Did I mention easy peasy too!?! Just 5 ingredients and no need to pay the deli to make them, you can DIY it for less!
Lunch Wraps for Kids Too
AND I also like to use the same concept for school lunches. Sometimes I will go ahead and cut them into pinwheels. But now that the kiddos are getting bigger appetites, I often just cut them in half once and turn them into lunch wraps! They LOVE these!
- 1 container of herb style cream cheese.
- 1 bag finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package of thin sliced lunch meat ham or turkey works best
- 1 package of soft tortillas
- Green leaf lettuce or spinach
- Spread a thin layer of cream cheese on the tortilla.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Then add one layer of lunch meat.
- Final layer is lettuce/spinach
- Start on one end and tightly roll.
- To "seal" the roll, use a bit of cream cheese.
- For pinwheels, cut into 1/2- 1 inch sections. (I use a serrated knife for best cut)
- For wraps, leave full size or cut in half once.
See more great Recipes on Mission to Save!
Come Pin with me too!