These Easy Appetizer Pinwheels are my go to recipe for when I am hosting a party. They are classic and a crowd pleaser. Holidays, baby shower, ladies tea… these really are perfect for any event. Did I mention easy peasy too!?! Just 5 ingredients and no need to pay the deli to make them, you can DIY it for less!
Lunch Wraps for Kids Too
AND I also like to use the same concept for school lunches. Sometimes I will go ahead and cut them into pinwheels. But now that the kiddos are getting bigger appetites, I often just cut them in half once and turn them into lunch wraps! They LOVE these!
Easy Appetizer Pinwheels Recipe (Or Lunch Wraps)
Make these Easy Appetizer Pinwheels for your next party! Holidays, baby showers and tea parties; this recipe is always a tasty crowd pleaser. And did I mention easy, all this recipe needs is 5 ingredients
- 1 container of herb style cream cheese.
- 1 bag finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package of thin sliced lunch meat ham or turkey works best
- 1 package of soft tortillas
- Green leaf lettuce or spinach
- Spread a thin layer of cream cheese on the tortilla.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Then add one layer of lunch meat.
- Final layer is lettuce/spinach
- Start on one end and tightly roll.
- To "seal" the roll, use a bit of cream cheese.
- For pinwheels, cut into 1/2- 1 inch sections. (I use a serrated knife for best cut)
- For wraps, leave full size or cut in half once.
See more great Recipes on Mission to Save!
Come Pin with me too!