Listen to this great news for coupon lovers and dollar store fans! Starting this Sunday, 8/26 most Dollar Tree Stores will now be accepting manufacturer’s coupons! (Some stores will not be participating until early September. Call your store to see when they will start. I called and Columbus stores WILL be starting 8/26!)
- Manufacturer coupons ONLY, no retailer specific coupons; example Target, Wal-Mart, etc.
- No photo copy of coupons.
- Limit 2 Internet coupons per transaction.
- Do not accept coupons for “FREE” product or coupons where the amount for the product is blank.
- Coupons must be presented at time of purchase and can not be redeemed for cash at a later time.
- We will accept coupons subject to their terms only; such as expiration date, size and limitations.
- Coupon will not be accepted without the purchase of the item specified on the coupon.
- Coupons cannot be redeemed for more than the purchase of the item specified on the coupon.
- Only 1 Manufacturer coupon will be accepted per product in transaction.
- Coupon must be intact, not altered or modified in any way.
- Coupons are for in store purchases only.
- Read current policy here
Here is an idea of what you might be able to score:
Scotties Facial Tissues (75 ct)- $1
$1/2 Scotties Printable from Coupons.com (NLA)
Final price= $0.50 ea wyb 2 after coupon!
Leave a Reply