The 49th Annual Columbus Oktoberfest returns to the Ohio Expo Center and Fairgrounds on Sept. 26-28*. The FREE event draws thousands of people each year to celebrate German heritage through music, dancing, food and of course beer. And not to mention the famous Schmidt’s cream puffs!
All food and beverage at Oktoberfest are sold via tickets only. Food and Beverage vendors cannot accept cash. Tickets will be sold in strips of 10 for $10. A portion of all ticket sales go to variety of charitable organizations and toward the support of the Mid-Ohio Foodbank.
For families, the Kinderplatz area (Saturday and Sunday) offers bounce houses, crafts, roving entertainers, puppet show and dachshund and pig races and a parade on Sunday (also free).
KidsLinked is hosting several events at the Oktoberfest Family Day on Sunday, September 28th. There is going to be a Royal Breakfast, Royal Parade, and Tea Party.
- The Royal Breakfast is $9.99 per person and includes pancakes, sausage, and a beverage. Elsa and Anna from Frozen will be there as well as Cinderella and Belle. After the breakfast, there will be a Royal Parade that walks the children from the breakfast area to the Tea. Serving times at 10 am and 11 am.
- The Tea Party is Free! But there are only 50 available spots.
- See all details on Family FunDay events here.
And I have a fun giveaway for you! Enter to win a Columbus Oktoberfest Family Prize Pack! Included in the prize pack will be:
- 4 Tickets to the Royal Breakfast
- 4 coupons for FREE Schmidt’s cream puffs
Enter on the form below. Viel Glück!
- What is your favorite part of Oktoberfest?
- Preference Bahama Mama or Bratwurst?
- How much does a Schmidt’s cream puff weigh?
- What does Kinderplatz mean in English?
*Oktoberfest hours are Friday, Sept. 26, 5 p.m. – Midnight; Saturday, Sept. 27, 12 p.m. – Midnight; and Sunday, Sept. 28, Noon-8 p.m. Parking is $8
This is a sponsored post for the Columbus Oktoberfest and Kidslinked. Yes I will work for cream puffs! 😉