The 50th Annual Columbus Oktoberfest returns to the Ohio Expo Center and Fairgrounds on Sept. 26-28*. The FREE event draws thousands of people each year to celebrate German heritage through music, dancing, food and of course beer. And not to mention the famous Schmidt’s cream puffs!
All food and beverage at Oktoberfest are sold via tickets only. Food and Beverage vendors cannot accept cash. Tickets will be sold in strips of 10 for $10. A portion of all ticket sales go to variety of charitable organizations and toward the support of the Mid-Ohio Foodbank.
For families, the Kinderplatz area (Sunday) offers bounce houses, crafts, roving entertainers, puppet show and dachshund and pig races and a parade on Sunday (also free).
KidsLinked is hosting several events at the Oktoberfest Family Day on Sunday, September 27th. There is going to be a Princess and Hero Breakfast, Foam Run and Fashion Contest.
- Princess and Hero Breakfast is $9.99 per person and includes pancakes, sausage, and a beverage. Dress up as your favorite Prince, Princess or Super Hero/Heroine (optional) & enjoy fabulous flying pancakes. Create your own crown or tiara & take advantage of the ultimate photo op with your favorite characters in the Royal Castle Selfie Station! Reservations suggested, walk-ins welcomed as space allows. 11am seating & Noon seating.
- See all details on Family FunDay events here.
And I have a fun giveaway for you! Enter to win a Columbus Oktoberfest Family Prize! Included in the prize pack will be:
- 4 Tickets to the Royal Breakfast
Enter on the form below. Viel Glück!
- What is your favorite part of Oktoberfest?
- Preference Bahama Mama or Bratwurst?
- How much does a Schmidt’s cream puff weigh?
- What does Kinderplatz mean in English?
*Oktoberfest hours are Friday, Sept. 25 5 p.m. – Midnight; Saturday, Sept. 26, 12 p.m. – Midnight; and Sunday, Sept. 27, Noon-8 p.m. Parking is $10
This is a sponsored post for the Columbus Oktoberfest and Kidslinked.