Avoid an online Holiday shopping fail. See this list of Christmas delivery shipping deadlines for when orders need to be placed to arrive in time by Christmas.
We are officially just days away from Christmas Eve, which means that now is the time to finish up your in-store and online shopping to ensure delivery by Christmas. Below is a list of several online retailers and their Christmas delivery shipping deadlines for when orders need to be placed to arrive in time by Christmas.
Please note- with COVID-19 this year, shipping times may be delayed, so your items may not arrive on time even if purchased within the deadlines, so plan accordingly. And why not thank delivery drivers with a snack for the road.
Amazon Prime Members can receive Free 2-Day Shipping on eligible purchases. Here are the dates to be aware of for Amazon purchases to arrive by Christmas Eve.
- December 17 – free shipping on $25 orders
- December 22 – free two-day shipping for Prime Members
- December 23 – free one-day delivery for Prime Members
- December 24 – free same-day delivery in select cities for Prime Members on $35 orders
If you don’t have an Amazon Prime Membership, you can sign-up for a Free 30-Day Trial Here.
Free two-day and free next-day delivery on eligible items orders of $35 or more at Walmart.com. Plus they now have Walmart+ (Prime like) Free 2 Day shipping program. Standard deadline is Dec 20th. Also, usually, this same date applies to orders placed using the Free site-to-store shipping method.
Spend $35 or use your REDcard and receive Free 2 Day Shipping on many items through December 22nd. REDCard members also receive 5% off your entire purchase.
Free Standard Shipping on Kohls.com is available on orders of $25 or more through 12/18. Orders must be placed by December 19th for standard delivery by Christmas and Dec 21st for 2-day shipping. Same day pick up is also available on many items. See the latest Kohl’s codes and if there are Kohl’s Cash offers here.
Macy’s is offering Free Shipping with a $25+. Orders must be placed by December 22nd delivery by Christmas. You can order up to Dec 24 for in-store pickup on select items.
Free shipping is offered on orders of $50 or more made online. Orders must be placed by December 20th to ensure delivery by the 24th. Same day pick up is also available on many items.
OTHER SHIPPING DEADLINES:
- December 15—Standard Mail, Retail Ground (Christmas cards!)
- December 17—First Class Mail
- December 18—Priority Mail
- December 23—Priority Express Mail.
- Military and Overseas differ
- December 9—FedEx Ground Economy
- December 15—FedEx Ground and FedEx Home Delivery
- December 21—FedEx Express Saver
- December 22—FedEx 2Day A.M. or 2Day
- December 23—FedEx First Overnight or Priority Overnight or Standard Overnight
- December 15—UPS Ground
- December 21—3-Day Select packages
- December 22—2nd Day Air packages
- December 23 —Next Day Air Packages