YEAH! It’s back! The Chick-fil-A 2013 Calendar! For just $6 you get a witty calendar, plus a year full of savings! There are coupons in the 2013 Cow Calendar, but they are no longer printed on paper. Instead, when you buy a 2013 Cow Calendar, you’ll receive a free promotional card that houses all 12 offers electronically. No more clipping and forgetting!
Chick-fil-A put a new twist on the familiar magnetic strip card. Using this existing technology in a new way enables us to better serve you. Now, if you lose your 2013 Calendar Card they can replace it (be sure to activate online to enable this feature). You can also receive reminder emails to use your coupon before it expires.
Below is a list of the coupons available for each month:
- January Free Chick-fil-A® Chicken Sandwich 01/01/13 – 01/31/13
- February Free Large Coca-Cola® 02/01/13 – 02/28/13
- March Free Oatmeal or Free Yogurt Parfait 03/01/13 – 03/30/13
- April Free Large Sprite® 04/01/13 – 04/30/13
- May Free Spicy Chicken Biscuit or Free Large Waffle Potato Fries™ 05/01/13 – 05/31/13
- June Free Small Hand-Spun Milkshake 06/01/13 – 06/29/13
- July Free Large Diet Coke® 07/01/13 – 07/31/13
- August Free Chicken Salad Sandwich 08/01/13 – 08/31/13
- September Free Simply Orange® or Free DASANI® Bottled Water 09/02/13 – 09/30/13
- October Free Cookie Sundae or Fudge Brownie Sundae 10/01/13 – 10/31/13
- November Free Large Coca-Cola Zero™ 11/01/13 – 11/30/13
- December Free Chick-n-Strips™ (3-count)
Along with the card change is also a slight redemption change as well. In the past, many stores would allow you to use the paper coupons past the expiration date. This will no longer be allowed. But it will also allow Chick-fil-A to maybe include some surprises along the way.