Need a New Classroom Valentine’s Day Idea?
Many schools still have a fun Valentine’s Day Classroom party. And that means you may be looking for an equally fun Classroom Valentine’s Day gift idea. You all know that I am a sucker (even literally see my candy lollipops here) for punny and printables when it comes to these DIY gift ideas. AND you also may have heard me talk about my family’s love, and maybe borderline obsession, with cereal. (That’s why we definitely stockpile it!) So that’s why I just could not resist this project for Valentine’s Day parties this year.
“I CEREAL-sly Like You” Valentine DIY Gift Idea
DIY Valentine Materials:
- Mini cereal boxes
- Wooden or plastic spoons
- Ribbon or twine
- Hole punch
- Glue dots
- “I CEREAL-sly Like You” printable Valentine sheet
Instructions for Valentine Assembly:
- Begin by attaching a wooden or plastic spoon diagonally across the front of a mini cereal box with some glue dots.
- Cut out the printable Valentines.
- Punch a hole in one end of each Valentine card.
- Use ribbon or twine to tie a Valentine around each cereal box.
“Cereal-sly” how cute did these turn out!?! If you wanted to add a little more to those wooden spoons (as if they aren’t cute enough IMO). You could add some washi tape on the handle. Or even have your kiddo decorate the handle with sharpie (just be sure to supervise so that marker doesn’t get near spoon head that goes in your mouth!).
If this one doesn’t do it for ya, check out some other Valentine’s Day Cards (most of them with a punny, punch line!)