I’m sure many of you have seen this recipe going around. Make super soft Pumpkin Cookies with just 3 ingredients! That’s right! Easy-peasy and I had to try for myself. Yep, it’s true! And I love a great cake mix recipe, great for last minute goodies!
Most versions of this recipe call for a spice cake mix. I agree that gives it the most “pumpkiny”- Autumn taste. But really you can use just about any cake mix. I used a butter recipe one and it was delish. Hubs is not a big pumpkin fan, so I have also made these with a chocolate cake mix. You can hardly taste the pumpkin at all- just chocolaty goodness. You may be wondering what the red dots are in my pic. I actually had some colored white chocolate chips (from Christmas) that I added in for color (and fun).
And, I had also heard from my aunt, who has facilitated Weight Watchers groups for years, that this recipe is only 2 pointss.
- 1 can pumpkin 15 oz
- 1 box cake mix spice, butter or chocolate are best
- 1-2 cups chocolate chips
- Combine pumpkin and cake mix.
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Drop by spoonful onto greased cookie sheet (or use a baking stone)
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 min (depending on size)
- Just like a cake, cookies are done when toothpick come out clean.
See more great Recipes on Mission to Save!
Come Pin with me too!