Did you know according to the U.S. Census Bureau, one in five children in America cannot count on getting enough to eat each day? To do their part, Bruegger’s Bagels will kick off a month-long campaign on September 4 to support Share Our Strength’s No Kid Hungry campaign, joining thousands of restaurants in a fight to end childhood hunger by 2015.
Here are a few way you can get involved:
- Simply “Like” Bruegger’s and the bagel leader will donate $1 to Dine Out for No Kid Hungry.
- In Store, you can purchase coupon books for $3, with 100% of the proceeds going to No Kid Hungry. Each $3 purchase helps provide a child with up to 30 nutritious meals. These coupon books are worth more than $20 in approximate value, including free bagels, soups or sandwiches (some with purchase). That’s a win-win!
Check out this fun little contest too. It’s called “Tweet for Meals.” Here’s how it works:
- Follow @brueggers on Twitter.
- When you purchase the $3 coupon book at Bruegger’s with 100% of the proceeds going to Dine Out for No Kid Hungry, tweet this–>
- Now here’s the fun part. The blogger with the most Tweets will win $100 in Bruegger’s Gift Cards and Bruegger’s will also select random tweets from readers to win $10 in Gift Cards. (I promise to turn my win into a win for you too! 😉 Sounds like a giveaway opp to me!)
And remember the easiest thing to do is to “Like” Bruegger’s Facebook and help provide up to 10 kids with a healthy meal.