Make these no bake recipe peanut butter and chocolate Acorn Cookies for your fall festivities. What a cute and easy recipe with very kid-friendly assembly.
Are you looking for a fun, no bake treat to add to your fall festivities? Check out these adorable Acorn Cookies! Chocolate, peanut butter and Nilla wafers- what’s not to like!
And they certainly have the “awe…” factor. I think these would make a special surprise after school treat too. Be sure to check for Hershey’s Kisses coupons before picking up the supplies.
See how to assemble Acorn Cookies below! You don’t need to have a fancy frosting piping bag for the peanut butter, just a sandwich baggie with the tip cut off will do.
- 12 ounces Hershey’s Dark Chocolate Kisses
- 72 mini Nilla Wafers
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- Scoop peanut butter into a Ziploc bag and seal it; cut a tiny bit of one bottom corner off.
- Pipe a small dot of peanut butter onto the wafer bottom, top with a chocolate kiss.
- Pipe peanut butter onto a peanut butter chip and adhere to the other side of the wafer.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
See more great Recipes on Mission to Save!
Come Pin with me too!