Amazon Prime Day 2020
Many people thought that Amazon Prime Day was canceled for 2020, but no just delayed! Amazon Prime Day 2020 will be Oct 13-14! But remember that all the best deals are only for Prime members. So if you don’t already have a membership, mark your calendar to start a free Prime trial to get in on the action! Official dates, time- 10/13 at 12:01 AM PDT to 10/14 at 11:59 PM PDT.
Current Amazon Prime Day Deals
Some Amazon Prime Day deals have already started, check out these deals:
Also, be watching for deals on more Amazon Devices and the following products:
- Echo Dot 3rd Gen – $18.99 (Reg price $49.99)
- Fire 7 Kids Edition – $59.99 (Reg price $99.99)
- Fire TV Cube – $79.99 (reg price $119)
- Ring Video Doorbell (2nd Gen) – $69.99
- Hershey’s Halloween Candy – Up to 30% off select products
- P&G Household products – Up to 30% off select products
- Instant Pot products – Up to 50% off select products
- Ninja kitchen products – Up to 37% off select products
- Champion Apparel – Up to 30% off select products
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
You can always cancel before your 30 day trial period is over. I held out a long time before becoming an Amazon Prime member, but it really is a lifesaver sometimes! (especially during the holidays!)
Some things to remember for Amazon Prime Day:
–Prime Day is Only for Amazon Prime members (have I mentioned that already?) and the deals have actually already started!
-The 2 day event will be packed with Lightning Deals. So just like during the holidays, be sure to check in often to see what’s up next.
Check back HERE for early access Prime Day deals leading up to the official start to Amazon Prime Day.
This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. Disclosure Policy “We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”