Amazon Prime Day 2021
SCROLL DOWN FOR SOME CURRENT DEALS!
As many things are getting back to “normal”… Amazon Prime Day 2021 will be June 21-22 ! But remember that all the best deals are only for Prime members. So if you don’t already have a membership, mark your calendar to start a free Prime trial to get in on the action! Official dates, time- June 21 at 12:01 AM PDT through June 22 at 11:59 PM PDT.
To get you ready for Prime Day… Prime Members who spend $10 on qualified products on Amazon Small Business Storefronts between June 7 and 20 2021, will earn a $10 credit to spend on Prime Day.This is an exclusive offer only for Prime Members and restrictions may apply.
Wait, you don’t have a Prime account yet? Then this is the perfect time to Start FREE 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial. Get all the benefits of Prime and the Prime Day deals. You can always cancel before your 30 day trial period is over. I held out a long time before becoming an Amazon Prime member, but it really is a lifesaver sometimes! (especially during the holidays!)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Current Amazon Prime Day Deals
- Prime Wardrobe Prime Day Offer- spend $100, get $15 off your first Prime Wardrobe order. Use promo code: PRIMEW15OFF
- Nicewell Food Scale 22lb Digital Kitchen Scale for Cooking Baking Stainless Steel and Tempered Glass – 59% Savings
- SONORO KATE Bed Sheet Set Super Soft Microfiber 1800 Thread Count Luxury Egyptian Sheets 18-Inch Deep Pocket ALL Sizes – 39% Savings
Some things to remember for Amazon Prime Day:
- Prime Day is Only for Amazon Prime members (have I mentioned that already?) and the deals have actually already started!
- The 2 day event will be packed with Lightning Deals. So just like during the holidays, be sure to check in often to see what’s up next.
Check back HERE for early access Prime Day deals leading up to the official start to Amazon Prime Day.
This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. Disclosure Policy “We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”