20 Gluten Free Slow Cooker Freezer Meals from Costco
It’s that time of year where you’re exhausted and begin to stress about the dreaded question “What’s for dinner?”. But, don’t worry I’ve got you covered with 20 Gluten Free Freezer Meals for the Slow Cooker From Costco for Just $150!
Yes it’s possible and it’s pretty simple! You will purchase all the ingredients at Costco. When you arrive home from your trip you will pack up 20 Gluten Free Freezer Meals in less than 2 hours. Then the morning of the crazy day that’s ahead- simply pull our your Freezer Meal and place in the slow cooker. Dinner is done in a few hours, but, in reality only took a few minutes to prepare!
- 10 Gluten Free Slow Cooker Recipes (you will make 2 of each leaving you with 20 Meals)
- Shopping List with Assembly Instructions
- Exclusive Access to how Erin packed her meals in under 2 hours with a Instructional Videos
- Plus Printable Recipe Cards for when assembling & Printable Stickers for your freezer baggies
- All for $5.00!
- Slow Cooker Chicken with Apples & Rosemary
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Apples & Sweet Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Chicken Curry
- Slow Cooker Italian Chicken
- Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken & Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Sausage, Peppers, Onions
- Slow Cooker Italian Stew Roast
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Slow Cooker Chicken & Sausage Stew
These meals are geared toward a family of 4. So if you have a larger family (or a pack of teenagers) you’ll want to double up on the recipes.
I’m not sure how Erin does it! She’s a busy Momma herself, so she’s come up with several options to make your life easier when it comes to menu planning. Here are a few of her other products:
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals E-Cookbook ($1.99)
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Recipes – FREE E-Cookbook (FREE)
- The $5 Dinner Mom’s Holiday Entertaining Guide E-Cookbook ($5)
Not to mention she’s got her own recipes books* that you can purchase and reference time and time again.
- $5 Dinners Cookbook containing 200 Recipes for Quick and Delish meals ($4.89)
- $5 Dinner Mom One Dish Dinners ($12.44)
- $5 Dinner Mom Breakfast and Lunch ($13.35)
If you decide to purchase one of these great plans, I would love to hear how it worked for you. Your testimonial may help another mom save time and sanity! Leave a “review” below!
* Erin Chase Recipe Books sold on Amazon, prices may vary