At the End of the Rainbow Candy Jar
I have seen several versions of these Rainbow Candy Jars on the web- so I had to make one of my own. This obviously would be great for St. Patrick’s Day. But would also be a fun “add on” for a kiddos birthday gift or even a Teacher appreciation gift.
Of course all those jars I have waiting to be repurposed was another inspiration. I used a jelly jar for mine. Just be sure it is really clean- don’t want a pickle smell in with your candy! 😉
- 1 Bag of Skittles
- 1 Jar (repurposed) or canning jar
- Hand full of Rolos or Reese’s cups
- Printable Tag
Rainbow Candy Jar Instructions:
- First divide the entire bag of Skittles by color (this is a great kid project)
- Now layer the candy starting with Rolos, then Skittles (I stuck to ROYGBIV 😉 )
- Top it off with the Tag attached with a bit of ribbon
As I was typing up this post I realized it would have been cute to add marshmallow as the lop layer. As the clouds! 🙂
Ok- I had to post this pic too. It wasn’t the best view of the finished product. But look at that sun shining in. Made me smile!