I have seen several versions of these Rainbow Candy Jars on the web- so I had to make one of my own. This obviously would be great for St. Patrick’s Day. But would also be a fun “add on” for a kiddos birthday gift or even a Teacher appreciation gift.
Of course all those jars I have waiting to be repurposed was another inspiration. I used a jelly jar for mine. Just be sure it is really clean- don’t want a pickle smell in with your candy!
- 1 Bag of Skittles
- 1 Jar (repurposed) or canning jar
- Hand full of Rolos or Reese’s cups
- Printable Tag
- First divide the entire bag of Skittles by color (this is a great kid project)
- Now layer the candy starting with Rolos, then Skittles (I stuck to ROYGBIV )
- Top it off with the Tag attached with a bit of ribbon
As I was typing up this post I realized it would have been cute to add marshmallow as the lop layer. As the clouds!
Ok- I had to post this pic too. It wasn’t the best view of the finished product. But look at that sun shining in. Made me smile!
This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content which support this site. Disclosure Policy